Donnerstag, 6. September 2007

Deutsch-Englisch

Das hat jetzt gar nix mit PJ zu tun, aber mit Deutsch-Englisch! Und dient zur zwischenzeitlichen Ablenkung von den rauhen PJ Zeiten.


Your english is under all pig!

ohl aur inglisch is not from bäd perents i sink.

Ai see bläck vor ju all tugeser! Änd siss is my seriousness!

Ju go mi on se ghost! Aur Inglisch is bjutiful and ävribadi anderständs as. Säts oll
I häv tu sei. Point!

He shows her his cold shoulder.

Now leave the church in the village!

We should all jump over our shadow!

You are me someone...

That goes you nothing on!

Sät makes ju so fast nobody after.

I'm a bit through the wind now...

You are on the woodway!

I understand only railstation

I wish you what!

how goes it you?

Inglisch länguätsch is a heavy länguätsch, bikors of sät ai orwäis sey:
Kärfullness is sä maser of sä boks of sä china.

Ei sink hies ower se maunten

You can me one time!

I don´t let me take the butter from the bread

I think we are all on the war foot with english...

Hai, Aim nju tu sis grup änd häv ä kwestschn:
WHAT DO YOU?!

When I this read, then I think I spider!

The coffee is cooking.

Oh, I'd like to have a little one.

Life is not a wishconcert. It makes me ready...

1 Kommentar:

麦天 hat gesagt…

Na, also des isch jetzt fei scho off dopick! i sink wie schudd kiep blogging in se dschörmen länguatsch, weil des halt konschpirativer isch. Schwäbisch wär allerdings no bessr!